Monday, July 13, 2009

Can the hits just STOP?

Besides the ups and downs with C, our business situation is a mess right now. The lawsuit is still dragging on, it has destroyed our credit (all of our lines of credit havebeen cancelled on us) and the insane amount of business debt is just crippling our business (especially in this economy).

As if that wasn't enough, I got a response from my *father* this morning. They have completely twisted everything that happened on Thanksgiving (I wrote what happened on Thanksgiving night, so Ididn't even have time to spin it), and he basically crucified me for everything that has happened in the last 20 years. He also twisted some other things, too., i.e., while working as a CNA, I tried to go back to school to become an RN and applied for Public Assistance. I was denied because, back then, if your parents would take you back in at 18, you couldn't collect. The account rep told me that I would have to sue for emancipation. My father twisted the hell out of this one... and actually brought it up. Sigh.

Yes, I'm sad that I have to close the door but I'm not closing the door on much, to begin with. My family is just hateful. I'm worried, of course, that they will be vengeful (when I'm silent) and call HRS to try and hurtme. According to my father and brother, I'm just this horrible mother.To be honest, I wasn't even going to read it. And, then curiosity got the better of me. I knew better. And now, I am just completely wounded over the whole thing all over again.

They make me feel like I'm a horrible, horrible person. He actually picked apart my apology email (who does that?!?!?) and told me what I should have said. Then, he told me that, because I didn't take responsibility, that he did not accept my apology... since I didn't apologize for what I did. Now, THAT? That is on HIM.

Oh, he also told me that I have abandoned my Christian values. Basically, he tried to attack me in every possible way.

I feel so empty inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment