Tuesday, August 7, 2007

More me-me-me from you-know-who

Hello!

Finished the Zpack on Sunday, however I am still dealing with alot of dizzyness and off balance issues. I am still taking the decongestant, 2x per day. I finish that on Saturday. I absolutely hate feeling the way that I do - but I'm thankful that this is all I have to deal with, at this point in my life!! Could be so much worse, I know.

How exciting that C will be getting his two-wheeler for his 5th b-day. Reminds me of his Mommy's and his Uncle S's 5th b-day!! Wonderful memories.

Don't know about Labor Day weekend - since I will be just returning from Syr. - which I must confess I am so excitedabout!!! M, L, E & I have been making plans ever since I booked my flights!

I'll be with L (& her little ones), E & C & M the night I arrive and then M & I are going to the "Great N.Y. State Fair" on Friday. (We are going to see "Poco" & Pure Prarie League"!!!) Saturday, we're all meeting at E's camp and re-creating our favorite photo that was taken of the 3 of us when we were little kids! We are all so excited about doing this!!!

Sunday, M & I are driving over to see Grandpa & Grandma. Things are not well - and I am going over to visit and talk to them. Uncle J (& R) are meeting me there. M & I are then heading up to Saratoga (or Tanglewood in the Bershires) for the night.

Monday is "shopping day" in Syr.!!! Can't wait!! Kauffman's, Lord & Taylors, Bonwit Tellers, Bergdorf's, etc., etc., etc. Hello Carousel Mall!!!!!

Sorry............Can you tell that I'm excited about going "back home"!!!!

I'll call C, on your cell, on his b'day!

I'm sure that it will be a Very Special Day for all of you!

Love,
mom


No comments:

Post a Comment